Rip Any DVD to Play on All Your Apple & Android Devices
Watch your favorite DVD on your iPad or other mobile devices without buying an additional digital copy thanks to this convenient software. MacX DVD Ripper is the fastest DVD ripper for Mac and even supports batch converting for multiple videos at once.
- Macworld: "MacX DVD Ripper Pro ranks No.1 fast DVD ripper for Mac compared to similar products in the market."
- CultofMac: "MacX DVD Ripper Pro is perhaps the best DVD backup software for the job. It makes it easy to convert DVDs of all kinds to any format for desktop or mobile replay."
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.
- Length of access: lifetime access to all major updates & minor upgrades
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Restrictions: for use on 1 device
- Software version: 6.5.5
- All major updates & minor upgrades included
- Languages: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Korean
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Compatible inputs: the latest encrypted DVD, CSS protected DVD, region 1-6, Sony ArccOS, commercial DVD, ISO image, DVDmedia, normal DVD
- Compatible outputs: DVD ISO image, MPEG-2 (DVD), MKV, MP4, QT, MOV, M4V, FLV, H.264, MPEG4, AVI XviD/DivX, MTS, TS, M2TS, iTunes, iPod (iPod classic, iPod touch, iPod nano), iPhone (iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S/4 and more), iPad, Apple TV 3, PSP, MP3, PNG, etc
- Instant digital redemption
It does everything as promised, even protected DVD's (like Disney DVD's). Great app for a low price.Nov 28, 2023
Works well. A few glitches due to the DVDs I'm ripping, but generally rock solid performance. Running on 2021 M1 MacBook Pro. Plenty of room for multitasking without reduced performance. I'd recommend this product.Jun 27, 2023
MacX DVD Ripper Pro has a nice UI and a wide array of customizing options. Rips until now all the DVD's I've tried. The overall speed could be better, though.Apr 24, 2021
I like how easy it is to do the standard stuff and that it also has lots of options to do what I consider to be "non-standard" stuff. I feel somewhat inadequate to give a really useful review because my needs and expectations are so basic. I can't give it 5 stars because there was one DVD of the batch I've done so far that it wouldn't recognize the chapters. I don't know if this was the app or something wonky about the DVD but it was frustrating for me.Apr 11, 2021
High quality software with easy operation and well converted video files. Runs stably and produces good results quickly.Apr 9, 2021
It is able to rip many of my videos, but has difficulties on TV series as it is more geared towards single movies.Apr 6, 2021