Do you want to lose body fat and build muscle through an improved diet plan and health regime? The Simple Fitness & Nutrition Bootcamp Bundle offers 3 courses to teach you the right diet and foods to eat before and after training and how different exercises can greatly improve your physique, wellbeing, and general health. You will also learn about the different aspects of health and an easy-to-follow training and cardio fitness program. These courses will work great together to bring out the fit and healthy you.
- Access 173 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- 3 courses: Nutrition- Balanced Diet & Health; Fitness Diploma- Personal Training Masterclass; Fitness & Nutrition- 4 Week Functional Health Transformation
- Find out how to change what you eat when exercising so can perform at your best>Learn about the five pillars of health including nutrition, movement, stress management, hormonal balance, & personal beliefs
- Gain knowledge of different exercises & working muscle groups and a knowledge of how muscles function
- Learn about the benefits of cardiovascular training & the different types of cardio that are part of this fitness programme
Dr. Zsuzsanna Fajcsak is an expert in helping people improve their lives. She works in 3 fields: Health & Lifestyle, Coaching & Inspiration, and Education. Dr. Zsu has a Ph.D. in Nutrition, as well as Master’s degrees in Teaching Physical Education, Exercise Physiology, and Clinical Nutrition. She is also trained in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, has a Certification in Time Line Therapy Coaching and in Functional Diagnostic Medicine, as well as being a trained Yoga teacher. All of these areas converge on her interest in the interaction between the mind and body.
Jen Puzio is a NASM certified personal trainer who is passionate about inspiring and teaching others about health and fitness. She loves to share her knowledge showing others how to live a healthy lifestyle and focuses on creating online training programs and fitness courses.
Christopher Sasha is a Functional Health Strategist, author, and public speaker. He is a strong advocate for being proactive with health and taking advantage of the 70% control we have on our health. Hr learned to renounce most conventional medical advice and embrace cutting-edge science.