The Complete Cryptocurrency Course Feat. Chris Haroun
You save 94% -
213 Lessons (23h)
- How to Take this Course (B=Beginner & A=Advanced Tracks) & Why Cryptocurrencies?
- PART 1.1: FOUNDATIONS: Introduction to Security and Wallets
- PART 1.2: FOUNDATIONS: Introduction to Blockchain
- PART 1.3: FOUNDATIONS: Introduction to Mining
- PART 1.4: FOUNDATIONS: Introduction to 10 Cryptocurrencies
- PART 1.5: FOUNDATIONS: Investment Framework Intro & Managing Risk/Avoiding Scams
- PART 2: CRYPTOS Intro + Part 2.1 Bitcoin (Pros & Cons+Buying+Investing +Mining)
- PART 2.2: Intro to Ethereum (Pros & Cons, Transacting, Investing & Mining)
- PART 2.3: Intro to Ripple (Pros & Cons, Transacting, Investing & Mining)
- PART 2.4: Intro to Litecoin (Pros & Cons, Transacting, Investing & Mining)
- PART 2.5: Intro to Monero (Pros & Cons, Transacting, Investing & Mining)
- PART 2.6: Intro to Zcash (Pros & Cons, Transacting, Investing & Mining)
- PART 2.7: Intro to Dash (Pros & Cons, Transacting, Investing & Mining)
- PART 2.8: Intro to NEO (Pros & Cons, Transacting, Investing & Mining)
- PART 2.9: Intro to Cardano (Pros & Cons, Transacting, Investing & Mining)
- PART 2.10: Intro to Stellar (Pros & Cons, Transacting, Investing & Mining)
- PART 3: WALLETS Intro + Part 3.1 QR Codes (What, Why & How We’ll Learn Wallets)
- PART 3.2: USB Wallets (Trezor, Ledger Nano S, KeepKey & Digital Bitbox)
- PART 3.3: WALLETS Coinbase Wallet
- PART 3.4: WALLETS: Electrum Wallet
- PART 3.5: WALLETS: Blockchain Wallet
- PART 4: EXCHANGES Intro + Part 4.1 GDAX (What, Why & How We’ll Learn Exchanges)
- PART 4.2: EXCHANGE: Poloniex Exchange
- PART 4.3: EXCHANGE: Kraken Exchange
- PART 4.4: EXCHANGE: Bittrex Exchange
- PART 4.5: EXCHANGE: Gemini Exchange
- PART 4.6: EXCHANGE: Binance Exchange
- PART 5.1: ICOs: Introduction to Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
- PART 5.2: ICOs: Doing Research on ICOs & Cryptos Not Mentioned in this Course
- PART 6: RESOURCES: Helpful Crypto. Links (More than 150 Great Free Resources)
- PART 7.1: PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER: Creating Your Diversified Crypto Portfolio
- Congratulations!!! + Course Conclusion & Advanced Excel Dashboard Customization
Boost Your Cryptocurrency Profits with 20+ Hours of Insight From a Columbia Finance MBA Holder
InstructorChris Haroun is an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.
Chris is the author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You In Business School. Forbes recently called this book '1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now'.
He is also the author of The Ultimate Practical Business Manual: Everything You Need to Know About Business (from Launching a Company to Taking it Public), and 10 other business books.
Chris is also a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area business schools including Berkeley and Stanford. He has written numerous articles and has been interviewed in Forbes, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch and Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong's oldest and sole public service broadcaster. He has his own entrepreneurship column in Inc. magazine.
He has an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a major in Management Information Systems and International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow. He has founded several companies, including his most recent company, BusinessCareerCoaching and he serves on the boards of several Bay Area technology companies and charities and he lives in Hillsborough, California. Chris Haroun's goal is to "make business education impactful and entertaining with no boring theory; edutainment works!"
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.