You can spend all the time in the world learning the theory behind coding apps, but the most effective path towards mastery? Getting your hands dirty building real, working apps. This course walks you through the essentials: programming in Objective-C and Swift, using the Xcode IDE, and much more. You’ll apply those lessons in creating 20 iOS 9 apps throughout the course—a giant step towards building the next hot app to light up the iTunes Store leaderboard.
- Build 20 iOS apps using Objective-C & Swift 2 over 30 hours of content
- Create a wide range of apps: simple games, random value generators, etc.
- Develop your apps within the Xcode IDE
- Purchase a developer’s license, create an app ID, build on the iOS simulator & more
- Master all objects, actions & outlets possible in app development: displaying text, using if statements, detecting shake gestures, etc.
- Customize apps w/ visuals, audio, social media integration & more
- Effectively monetize through ad integration
- Publish your app to the App Store
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development. Aaron started programming at a young age, experimenting with HTML and website design. He has been programming full time for the past five years, creating a vast array of apps for iOS, with many more currently in development. Since late 2010, Aaron started to create online video tutorials teaching the art of iOS development, and feels the same satisfaction from this as he does when making his own iOS apps.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!